Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What is it with you, Salt and Light? Can't you just STFU

First they talk and talk and talk during the Introit. Then they talk and translate the Latin

Why don't they just shut up. If they need to give information that they think is so very important (like backgrounders and what ever- ) can't they do this as a lead-in to the Mass.

And what would be so hard about subtitling the name of the Hymn or Mass Setting? Subtitles of the Latin or the Italian, instead of talking. We wouldn't tolerate this intrusion of unnecessary noise during Mass on Sunday, but on TV it's fine? And yet people get upset during Mass when a baby fusses

S&L STFU

Added: I just bought EWTN for 2.79 a month.  Too bad I couldn't get you off my line up.

No comments:

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.