Saturday, November 17, 2012

Warning I am Pissed Off

I am damned angry with everyone.  Everyone, indiscriminitely angry.  In the past few weeks, but especially in the last week,  I have been yelled, blamed and bullied at by anyone and everyone with whom I have come in contact, with very few exceptions. And what is worse: I have been responding in kind.

My patron saints for this year apparently are Cyril and Methodius, known for bringing peace to warring factions, and not less than 2 days after receiving them as patron saints than war breaks out from several sides. (I may have mentioned this before but, I strongly surmise that God has an hilarious sense of humour)

I'm starting to think the hermits had it right.  Saint John the Baptist was perfectly healthy while he was alone -he was fine until he dealt with people then he lost his head.

People are just plain mean.

I'm going Christmas Shopping and then catch a movie.

3 comments:

ignorant redneck said...

God Bless you Sister! You are holier than you know.

Puff said...

Red:
You've left me taken aback.

Okay, I'm stumped from where did you get I'm holy?

ignorant redneck said...

Because if you weren't, then being angry wouldn't bother you.

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.