Monday, September 17, 2012

Okay, So Sometimes I'm a Little Slow on the Uptake.: ObamaNation.

Arwen: Daddy, what's an abomination?

Bear:  The classic definition is a strong hatred and mistrust. In some cases it could mean a mis-creation, something hated so much because it is a perversion of the natural, or what is normal. --- Or the enemy of  The Hulk.

Arwen: Huh???

Puff: Oh crap! I just got it.

Bear: What?

Puff: ObamaNation.  I just got it!

Bear: You just got it now? It's been around for years and you're just getting it now?

Puff:  I never put together ObamaNation with abomination. I only ever saw the two words Obama and Nation.  You know: The Nation Obama leads, destroys, whatever verb you want to include. Now I get it.

Bear: Gives his head a quick shake.

Puff: ( I was thinking of our Mayor's (Rob FORD) campaign and how he and his supporters called themselves FordNation.) By the way, who came up with the phrase,  the supporters?

Bear: The enemy.

Puff: Oh...

No comments:

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.