Thursday, August 23, 2012

Expaining My Self Pitying Post Below

First: thanks to my commenters, both of you, for your love.

Second: Allow me to point out that I know that there are those who love me.  Bear, Gal, Arwen, and Frodo ( Okay- about Frodo- not sure yet- but he gives me kisses on my cheeks, yay-- and then follows that up by blowing raspberries on my cheeks -Okay he's a work in process, when it comes to loving, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt right now.) My mom.

Thirdly: I should point out that I was being saracastic. That day all heck had broken loose and it felt like everything had landed on my shoulders and everything had to be fixed a week ago.  Someone   had dumped her worries and concerns on me - loudly, unjustly blaming me for everything,  and expected me to have everthing fixed by the proverbial yesterday. And to boot I had pink eye and my allergies were up.

I sat down to  to have a cup of coffee, the cat came by, I go to pet the darn cat and she jumps away. And I make my comment. Arwen does not suffer self-pity kindly.  Hence her comment. 

Arwen was, in her inimittable  way saying that the people who don't love me just don't know me yet.

I should have mentioned that I laughed, no actually I cracked up.
It was up there with: One billion Chinese don't care.

No comments:

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.