Saturday, July 28, 2012

Don't Hate Me

I got nothing.
My last post below, well apparently controversial; that is to say, someone actually disagreed.  Whoa.  Anywhoo I came up with yet another MEME

I will call this the What I like about Catholicism MEME

Simple easy peasy.

List your five favourite Catholic "things" and in five words describe why  Things can be anything (organic: animal, vegetable) or inorganic: metal, geologic) and Spiritual

1. The Mass: Sacrifice, Thanksgiving, Community, Home, Joy.

2. The Rosary: Contemplation, Meditation, Mysteries, Tranquility, Peace

3. The Sacraments: Anointing, Purification, Blessing, Peace, Love

4.The Tabernacle: Awesome, Holy, Reverence, Fear, Calm

5. The Church: Fellowship, Strength, Community, Emotional, Stoic.

Tagging: Mary333, TheLarryD, The Ranter,  Dale Price, Regulary Guy-Paul


3 comments:

mary333 said...

Good idea, Puff. I'll take this one on. May take me a few days to get up though.

I liked your thoughts :)

thedivinelamp said...

Thanks Puff.

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

Dim:
Thank you for what? I didn't tag you.

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.