Friday, June 1, 2012
HEEE HEEE MEME.
4. Mary333 at The Beautiful Gate has hit me up for a meme, because she was hit up for a meme by some one else, though he got the idea from one of her posts, so really it's all her fault.
Here be the rules
1. You must write this post while looking somewhat ridiculous.
2. Next you must tell us something funny or silly about yourself; or something that happened to you that made you look ridiculous.
3. Then LINK to three other people and invite them to join the Meme.
4. Finally don't forget to LINK back to the person who invited you so that your readers can read about them and join in the laughter.
1. As for me looking somewhat ridiculous, that is my usual state of being, so really, what do you want to me to describe the hilarity that is the usual me. But no I think I am supposed look extra ridiculous. It looks like I am supposed to describe how I look. I am awful at describing how I look, but rest assured I always look ridiculous especially when my most recently birthed child is under the age of 5. When any of my children are between birth and 5, I barely get a chance to shower let alone comb my hair. So I got into the habit of just putting it into a bun. That is normal, add to this particular week that Frodo hasn't slept well due to an ear infection and heck, I can't stay awake enough to groom. But I digress. Every fifth day, I make time to shower and then brush out the rat's nest. So tonight is day five. I took my shower and I am half way through combing out a massive knot. When I made the mistake of firing up Arwen's notebook and visited Mary. So I have left my comb in my hair, actually this allows me to give my scalp a break from the pain.
2. Okay something silly about myself or something that made me look ridiculous or embarrassed me. Okay.
Let's see. I must be getting old 'cause I haven't thought of any, well any that I haven't already blogged about. But then again I could almost swear I have early onset Alzheimer's so... I did what anyone in my position would do and asked the much younger Arwen. The answer I got was, "Well..... there was the time you fell on the bus, and you were embarrassed..(because I had tripped over my own boots and the folded up granny cart, and I told the driver I was okay and I just wanted to just go home, but the driver was a stickler for rules and he put the whole bus out of service to fill out the accident report and when I refused to cooperate explaining that I wasn't hurt and reiterating it was my own fault, and I was OKAY really, the driver called his supervisor because I was being uncooperative, and I was forced to say my name while everyone on the bus could overhear.)..You were really embarrassed but you didn't look silly, you looked really peeved. You really should be invited to do a meme about making other people look stupid, you do that really well.
Leave it to Arwen to have all the answers
3. I name Bear, my dh. over at Spirit's Sword. He needs to be humbled a little. Since Mary333 admitted that she thought of Bear too, he is a freebie so he doesn't count as one of the three
i. I name Brother Philip Neri Powell OP PhD at Hanc Aquam
ii. I name Larry D at Acts of the Apostacy
iii. I name Terry Nelson over at Abbey-Roads
and 4. I did at the very beginning
UPDATE: For those of you who don't know, like Mary333, but the one of the left is a Granny Cart, not to be confused with a shopping cart, below
Scripture to keep in mind
Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth:  Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood,  A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren.  My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20
I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.