Saturday, May 12, 2012

I am Slowly Going Crazy, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Switch

Crazy going slowly am I 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Switch

I got this email from My American Cousin. It sounded familiar so I`ll reproduce here


THIS RAN THROUGH MY THOUGHTS AS I WAS HAVING A DAY OF "WHERE IS IT?"
    
 
TELL ME I AM NOT CRAZY.
TELL ME I AM NOT CRAZY.
THERE 'S NO ONE IN THE HOUSE BUT ME;
YET, MY VOICE BOOMS OUT!
YET, THERE IS NO ONE IN THE HOUSE, BUT ME.
THE WALLS WILL NOT ANSWER.
OH, YES THEY HAVE EARS
TELL ME WHERE I PUT MY KEYS?
TELL ME WHERE ARE THE MARBLES I LOST.
MY BRAIN IS COVERED WITH FROST,
TOO COLD AND UNCARING.
I CAN NOT TAKE THEM OUT AND PUT THEM IN THE SUN,
SO WALLS, LISTEN TO ME
AND THANK YOU FOR NOT CONTRADICTING ME.
TELL ME I AM NOT CRAZY.
IS IT JUST THE SOUND OF A VOICE I NEED?
AND I DO NOT MEAN
RADIO OR TV!

No comments:

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.