Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Gun Is Optional

Setting: Bear and Puff watching TV. TV ad for the Procedural Detective Show "King".

Female Detective King forcefully hand cuffs a suspect: "You are under arrest for attempted murder, narcotics production and making me late for my husband's birthday party."

Puff (querying): It's against the Law to make a detective late for his/her spouse's birthday party?

Bear(deadpan): Never fight with a woman who has PMS and a gun.

Puff(matter of factly): Never fight with a woman who has PMS.

Bear(dead pan): Yeah, the gun is optional.

What? You all know it's true.  

2 comments:

mary333 said...

You two crack me up! I bet life never gets boring over there ;)

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

You don't have some kind of "you- crack-it-you-bought-it" rule, do you?

I really can't afford to replace you.

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.