Friday, December 9, 2011

Sometimes teaching your children right from wrong can get away from you

Arwen: But mom, you don't understand.  Galadriel is really mean.  I think I should be allowed to get even.

Puff: Well, getting even isn't always the best solution. Infact it's revenge.

Arwen: What's so wrong with revenge?

Puff: Depending on the type of revenge, people could get hurt.  But there is a way to show Galadriel that she will have been wrong to hurt you now.

Arwen How?

Puff:  Well it'll take alot of time, but.  Study hard, get an excellent job and when you are older show her what a success you are? Reiterating her own previously stated goal: You could be rich and own the half of the world Bill Gates doesn't own. 

Arwen:  Yeah, I'll become really rich and hire Galadriel as my servant.

Puff:  OOOOOkay. No, that's not what I meant...

No comments:

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.