Monday, November 7, 2011

House Cleaning

I'm fall cleaning my house.  Blame Mary 333- she reminded me that Christmas is only 7 weeks away, and I want the house clean.

Conversation with my mom

Puff: Ma, I hate cleaning the house. I clean and then everyone comes home and the house is a mess.
They can't keep it clean for 5 minutes. 5 minutes is that too much to ask.

Nonna: There is a simple solution.

Puff:What?

Nonna: Once you cleaned the house, don't let any one in.
Your house will be immaculate, but your home will be empty.

She reminded me of an old italian proverb ( in her dialect):

Amare la case che nesciun' ce'trase.
Love/Bitter the house that no one enters.





4 comments:

mary333 said...

Funny, Puff! This is what happens at my house too :) My daughter and her friends can trash a room in 5 minutes flat. I sometimes feel like it's a waste of time cleaning it.

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

Galadriel argues every morning with:

But why do I have to make my bed when I'll be messing it up tonight when I go to bed. I mmean, NO ONE comes into my room, so who's gonna see it?

Ah geez

mary333 said...

I'm with Galadriel on this one ;) I've told myself the same thing many times!

house cleaning services said...

All that we are is the consequence of what we have estimation. Wait… Has anyone exhorted dissertation to you. Keep the articles progressing !

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.