Thursday, November 24, 2011

Coffee, Tea, Wine and Beer

Careful, easy does it, this is a meme.

Rules: The bloggers you choose must be those you have never met outside of the blogosphere.

Choose 4 bloggers from your list:

1: A blogger with whom I would like to go for coffee: Mary333
2: A blogger with whom I would like to invite to tea: Jackie Parkes
3: A blogger with whom I would go out for a beer : Richard
4: A blogger with whom I would share a bottle of wine. Larry D

The invited guests then make up their own list. If they so desire.

Any one wants to play go ahead.

8 comments:

Richard Collins said...

What a great post. not least because someone would like to go out for a beer with me. I am honoured.
I will also give the issue some thought and play the meme.

mary333 said...

That's good that you said coffee, Puff, because you would hate to share a bottle of wine with me ;)
Coffee just makes me wired, wine gives me the giggles. (Yup, it's pretty bad...)

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

Actually since both of us have insomnia issues I thought decaf would be best

Jackie Parkes said...

Tea would be grand! Must get on with my list!

LarryD said...

Thanks, Puff. Red or white?

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

Guest chooses

LarryD said...

Can I have both?

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

Sure.

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.