Saturday, October 15, 2011

I have no doubt that Galadriel is a teenager.

Puff: Galadriel, Arwen and I are going out, you will be taking care of Frodo, for an hour, until Dad comes home.

Galadriel: Yay, I'll be alone for an hour.

Puff: Cocks her head sideways and points to Frodo.

Galadriel: I meant I'll be grown- up free for awhile. I, Puff continue looking at her, honestly I was waiting for her to finish- that's all...  I didn't mean to suggest that... I only meant...Why is being a teenager so hard? nodding to Frodo: Frodo has the perfect life, he gets everything handed to him For added effect she gives him an Arrowroot cookie. Turning to Arwen... Arwen has it easy. Back to Frodo ...He isn't complicated...I hate being a teenager, it's like being on an emotional roller coaster.

This is where Arwen pipes up: You think being eight and a half is easy?

And the two of them descend into a contest of who suffered the worse bullying?

And I've got 21 fracking years of teenager in the house

6 months after Galadriel turns 20 Arwen turns 13 and 6 months after Arwen turns 20 Frodo turns 13.

HELP!

4 comments:

Dim Bulb said...

At least you have one boy. Everyone knows they're easier to raise.

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

Well, we all know that boys develope later than girls, so mothers can breathe between milestones with boys.

That's why mothers tell their sons they were easier.

ignorant redneck said...

My advise to you is to start home brewing--that's about the only way you'll be able to afford the amount of beverage you'll need after that many years of teenager!

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

Hey, I'm Italian, knowing how to make wine is basic, like making your own tomato sauce.

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.