Monday, August 8, 2011

The Sun has an owner

Apparently it's true

I think that that's great.

I want to sue her for the pain and suffering of the burns HER sun gave me.

I strongly believe that all the skin cancer victims should start a class action suit against her, for not controlling the sun. If she owns the sun, it's her fault the sun is too strong and causes so much damage. And all the deaths caused by the sun's heat, or the tidal waves caused by the solar flares, and the cases of people going blind looking up at the eclipses.

She has a very dangerous property and she is therefore responsible for all the damage caused by it.

No comments:

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.