Sunday, August 21, 2011

Galadriel is making a prayer request.

She has lost, somewhere in the house, important pieces of ID, namely her Birth certificate, and her SIN(For Americans, that would be the SSN) card, and an OHIP (Provincial Health Insurance) authorization form- she has her old card, but she needs the form until new card comes in. (She recently renewed her OHIP and had the docs then, now she can't find them)

Any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated.

If you could kindly include prayers that I, her mother, find my Metropass (monthly public transit card), that would be great as well.



2 comments:

mary333 said...

Will do! St. Jude is who I turn to when I can't find things.

Puff the Magic Dragon said...

We usually ask St. Anthony, but another Saint's Intercession would be greatly appreciated.

Especially since in this post 911 world, the replacement of a Birth Certificate and SIN card almost requires the relinquishing of tissue sample, blood sample, and fingerprinting to prove identity.

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.