Monday, August 8, 2011

Meme: What would your patronage be?

The idea for this meme began with the Curt Jester's post here.

So in assisting all in planning for our hoped for sainthood, I give you this meme.

Assuming you are a saint, and your cause has been executed, your miracles confirmed, your date on the calendar established, all that is required is select that of which Holy Mother Church will name you Patron(ess).

For this meme, you must name your patronage.
and then tag 5 other people who would like to play along.
Linking your answer to your nominator's post would make it easier to get your answers.

My patronage would be:
I would be the patroness of those who have to endure other people venting how unfair life is.

I nominate:
DimBulb at Divine Lamp
The Ranter at The Hell with It
Redneck at Redneck Reflections
Mary333 at The Beautiful Gate
Brian at Christus Vincit- The Blog

Oh, and How could I forget
Bear-i-tone at Spirit's Sword

2 comments:

The Ranter said...

I'll have to think about it and get back to you! Hmmm, a very good question!

mary333 said...

If you are canonized I know who to go to when I feel a rant coming on :)

Done!http://openingthefloodgatesofmercy.blogspot.com/2011/08/meme-what-would-your-patronage-be.html

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.