Monday, June 27, 2011

Taliban use girl, 8, as bomb mule in attack on Afghanistan police post

Get these people off my planet

I have an eight year old, and this makes me sick. Honestly, these "men" and I use the word very loosely, are without a doubt the sickest, most evil persons on the planet.  And cowards to boot.

As much as I detest suicide bombers, they, at least, have the strength and courage of their convictions to carry out the attacks themselves.  (Okay, they think they will die martyrs and gain 72 virgins on the other side) At least they are courageous enough and are willing to die in their own bomb attack.

But these disgusting creatures, used an innocent 8 year old girl.  Did she even know the politics behind what they asked her to do, nay, did she even know what was in the bag? How many virgins does she get?

1 comment:

ignorant redneck said...

Yet there are factions in the government of both the US and the UK that hold Christians to be the greater threat, and the greater evil. Proof, I'd say, of Satan's active existence.

Scripture to keep in mind

Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: [17] Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, [18] A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, [19]A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren. [20] My son, keep the commandments of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. ***Cf:Douay-Rheims Proverbs 6: 16-20

DISCLAIMER

I declare that I have no intent to acknowledge, distribute or encourage anything contrary to Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Apostolic See. I submit myself and all the contents of this blog to the judgment of the Church.